What are advantages and disadvantages for all in one solar powered street light?
Publish Time：2018/09/18 FAQ View：148
To talk about the advantages and disadvantages of all in one solar powered street light, let use briefly the working principle for solar PV products at first. Solar PV product is taken sunlight as energy, its solar panel absorbs solar radiation power in daytime, to convert solar power into electric power, and to store into battery under the function of solar controller. In night, according to its setting program, solar controller controls battery to discharge for electric appliances. After allocation an inverter, the battery can provide power for AC appliances.
The advantages of all in one solar powered street light.
1. It can be installed individually, no need excavate hole, burying lines, backfilling and saving construction cost.
2. There is no need to purchase power capacity increase device, to save cost of the relevant devices.
3. All in one solar powered street light can realize full-automatic control, no need personnel management, to save management cost.
4. It is powered by sunlight, not to consume conventional energy, to save operation cost.
5. It is easy to maintain, it wouldn’t have electric shock accident, very safe to use.
The disadvantages of all in one solar powered street light.
1. Its comprehensive efficiency is directly influenced by local sunlight intensity, it can’t meet requirement of these areas where have insufficient sunlight condition.
2. Its solar panel need by radiated directly by sunlight, it shouldn’t have any shadow to cover, its accurate installation site would be limited.
3. Under regardless of construction, operation and maintenance cost condition, its initial investment is a little of high.
The device selection and composition of all in one solar powered street light.
In the design of solar lighting product, it relates to solar panel, battery, charger controller and lighting source, etc, the product would be damaged if any part had problem. Therefore, quality is very important for all in one solar powered solar street light.
Above is brief introduction for the advantages and disadvantages of all in one solar powered street light. As a whole, its benefits of advantages is far beyond its defect of disadvantages. Moreover, with the technological development, more and more hardships have been overcome, such as PIR motion sensor for energy saving and wireless remote control, etc. All in one solar powered street light would be more and more utilized in the near future.
Bingsolar, 18th, September, 2018
- How to correctly configure Solar Powered L...
- What is difference for solar powered stree...
- What is advantages of solar LED lighting ?
- What is home solar power advantages and di...
- What are present characteristics for outdo...
- What is basic composition of off-grid sola...
- Does Solar Powered LED Garden Light have d...
- What benefits can I get if to install ligh...