What is difference for solar powered street lamp and traditional LED street lamp?
Publish Time：2018/09/20 FAQ View：72
Why is solar powered street lamp so popular and what is difference with traditional LED street lamp? Now let us talk about the detail.
1. Energy Difference.
Solar powered street light is powered by sunlight, while traditional LED street light is powered by grid electricity.
2. Voltage Difference.
Usually, the voltage of solar powered street light is DC12V or DC24V, while traditional LED street light is AC220V system.
3. Installation Difference.
Solar powered street light is an individual system, no need excavate hole for cables and embedded conduit, while traditional LED street light need do this work. The installation of solar powered street lamp is more convenient.
4. High Security Level.
Solar powered street light is low voltage to work, which is not bad for human body, while traditional LED street light is high voltage system, it might damage human body if its installation or cable connection is incorrect.
5. Difference of lighting source.
Solar powered street light must use LED lighting source, while traditional street light can use LED lighting source, also can install high voltage sodium lamp.
6. Prices difference.
There are many components for solar powered street light, quality requirement is high, so its price is also high, while the price of traditional LED street lamp is relative low.
There are advantages and disadvantages for both of solar powered street lamp and traditional LED street lamp, they are widely applied, usually, it is selected according to actual requirement and local situation.
When to install solar powered street light, there are many aspects requiring to be confirmed as below:
1. How to distinguish the width of road, motorway, non-motor way and green belt.
2. The selection of road illumination need be according to project requirement.
3. The type of road, such as commercial road, industrial road, village road, highway and traffic main lane, etc.
4. The layout selection of solar powered street lamp, single side layout, two sides alternate to layout, bilateral symmetrical layout or centrosymmetric layout, etc.
5. The installation circumstance of solar powered street light, it need check if there are any building or plant surrounding. To calculate the distance of solar powered street lamp and building or plant, avoiding to cause unnecessary obstruction.
Above is the introduction for the difference of solar powered street light and traditional LED street light. Moreover, the notification aspects also be referred for the installation of solar powered street light. We hope that more and more customers can know more about solar powered LED street lamp.
Bingsolar. 20th, September, 2018
- Why is outdoor solar street lamp popularly...
- What is performance and advantage for sola...
- What should we do before deciding to purch...
- Why is solar street light seldom appearing...
- What should we do if solar street light no...
- Does Solar Powered Street Light have Disad...
- What is the reason for prices disorder in ...
- Why can solar garden light occupy the mark...